Thursday, March 31, 2011

Way Over Due Pictures

=) (=

I have a dog and sometimes I'll be the littlest kid with my dog and marvel at his ears and his nose and how he looks at me. If he died, I'd bawl like a baby.
-- Aaron Eckhart



I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.
-- John Steinbeck




I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
-- Rita Rudner




If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
-- Cowboy Wisdom

If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either.
-- Author Unknown




No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does.
-- Christopher Morley


The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.
-- Samuel Butler


You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'
-- Dave Barry


1 comment: