Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365 Day Project/ I am such a BAD blogger

So I have disided, yes I know I'm a few days behind, to do the 365 Day project. I figured with the weather here always so rainy and cold, limiting my time out doors with the dogs, that this might actually help me keep up with my blog. I am also registered to the 365project.org, I'll posts the link on the side somewhere. But I am going to make this my mission this year:
1. Keep up on my Blog.
2. Actually DO the 365 Day Project.
3. Take my Photography a bit more seriously, (sense my YouTube page, my photography has taken to the back burner.)
and,
4. Keep up on my YouTube Channel, in spite of the crappy weather.

I am a HUGE procrastinator! and my mission this year is to change that, and stick with what I have started. So I'll start by updating you on the first 3 days...

Day 3: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie...


Day 2: Nap Time....


Day 1: The Snow Aussie...



Welp, that's about it for today. I haven't gotten a picture I'd like to use for today, but I will have one up tonight. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment