Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 -365project

okay, so my bad, I went to the park and played some Frisbee with the girls... but I stupidly forgot my camera... but I thought the girls morning game was pretty funny, so I thought I'd make that my picture of the day. =)

HA HA HA Silly Girls!
 Elle just plain and simple uses her weight to bring he down, but
Lilo is pretty nimble and clever and always manages to get out of Elle's grip. <3
Also, I had a few more things to share. I received this picture of Elle's brother Wyatt not to long ago, and ohhh boyyy is he HUGE! I blurred out the faces of the kids, as a privacy issues. =)

Isn't he Beautiful!
&
He's SO freaking BIG!
=)
I don't know what it is about this picture, but I just Love it for some reason... It was taken today, a bit before we headed to the park.

I think I Love it, maybe cuz the was
Lilo looks in the background...
Just so peaceful.
Humm...
<3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment