Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home At Last...

So, at last we are home. It feels good to be back in Cali. Yet I realy miss Hawai'i...
I had almost forgoten how cold winters are supposto be, lol. I was quickly reminded as soon as I got off the plain, lol. Our first few days were very fun, spent catching up with friends and family. Everyone of course was happy to see Lilo, and meet Elle.

Now a week after we've arrived, and who would have guessed.... I'm sick!.... Oh boy!... I haven't had a cold, or been this missrabley sick in years. The dogs are deff not happy about this either. I have liturly been stuck on my couch for two days now. Luckly my dogs are very understanding, and have been very patient with me. But, I have a feeling for not much longer. lol.

Tomarrow is Thanksgiving, meaning the dogs noses will be going hay-wire lol. And knowing my mother, there bellys will too. Lucky my mom knows what they can and can not have. lol. I'm just praying I'll feel good enough to help with anything at all, and get the dogs out to run before people start coming over.
Lucky, my mom lives in a very rural area, and there is plenty of room for the girls to just run free. =)

Well it's late, and I am beat, so I'll try and have some pictures up tomarrow. =)
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment