Friday, November 12, 2010

Hiking Staight Up

Super fun day for sure! We hiked staight up a Mt. for our last "Great Adventure In Hawaii" Oh the dogs were soooo tired after we had finished. lol...=) go to our YouTube page to see more pictures... the audio was removed, and yes i know i spelt some things wrong. lol. but no time now to fix it. but the pictures are amazing, although youtube kind of distorys the quality of them, but there still pritty great =)
                                
So tonight is our last night in our house. and on Tuesday we should be back in Cali. =) Due to the fact that the movers took my video camera cords, i wont be able to make videos any time soon and becuase they took all my agility equipment as well=(... So I figured thats okay, I will just use that time to keep my Blog updated. =) Please follow. =) Much more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment