Friday, October 29, 2010

TWO MORE WEEKS!!!

Only two more weeks and we will be moving back home to Nor Cal. I am so ready to be back home with my friends and family...but... yes there is a but, I am going to miss this place. The weather for one, the year round warmth, the warm rainy days. The beach for sure is going to be a big miss. My tan! oh how I will miss my tan :( lol. But most of all I am going to miss the few Realy Super Awesomely Amazing friends I have made here.

I will miss my morning smoke with Ashley, our daily chats, her stuborn, but so sweet n cute kid Lexi (3) and mostly our dogys playing together, I am going to miss her dogys, both American Bulldogs. Kammi, Lilo's very first friend out here, and the reason Ashley and I became friends. I have watched her grow from a skittish little puppy into a beautiful loveing dog. And Hank, lol. oh Hank, lol. he is the cutest, most loveing, bouncey not so little any more guy, he had developed quite an eye for my Elle, lol.

I am most deff going to miss my friend Sherri! Our lazy days at the beach, watching her kids, Gracey and Jake and all eight of the foster kids play on the beach, while our Hubbys went spear fishing. She has such a big heart! Always there to lend a helping hand, ear, or words of advice. I will miss our weekend adventures, seeing new beaches, hiking, dinners, girl days, and just her company :) .

Dispite missing so many things and people, I think Dustin and I both are ready for home. Ready to see our old "homies" our family. I am going to be glad to see some snow, but am dreading the pouring down stuck in the house rainy days (the dogs will deff not be likeing that). Elle I am sure is going to LOVE the cold weather, and it will be amuseing to see how much more energy she will have, from not over heating in her coat without the heat. Lilo on the other hand could realy care less about the cold. I myself am not a fan of the cold.

There is a lot to look forward to being home though. Dustin will be starting school soon, I will be takeing a few photography classes, and working. Elle will be starting her stock dog training. I can't wait for that! She has such an amazing drive, thats all she does, if it moves, shes one it. She is so fast, can turn on a dime, and has amazing focus. I am hoping I can take this as far as posible with her. I would realy love to do trials and compeate :).

Lilo and I have taken up running again, and will be doing a 6 mile run, in the Thanksgiveing Turkey Trot when we get home :). I am also considering her for herding aswell, but I'm not so sure how she would do? But it would be a great way to stay bussy, as we will be without all our stuff, (agility equipment, furniture, bed, tv, etc.) for the first month we are home, as it all has to be shipped. ugh. I would at least like to have her instinct tested :) and we will go from there I guess.

The only problem I seem to be haveing right now is just finding a house that will alow two dogs, in our price range. But I have stressed enough about that and am no longer pullin my hair out over it. lol. When the time is right we will find a place.
 I realy miss my little sister too, I can't wait to see her, we're not getting home tell super late at night, but she begged to stay over with us when we get in so of course I told her yes! lol. She's four years younger then me, but sence we were babies we have been connected at the hip. First night home will be awesome :).

Well I suppose that's it for now, Tomarow we are going hikeing all day with Sherri and the Fam, I will have pictures, and maybe be makeing a video. So they will be up soon and a video on our youtube channel. :)

Night All. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment