Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Lilo

Okay so I know this is a few days late but, October 11, was Lilo's 2nd Birthday!!! We had such a fun day!
First we took a trip to PetCo. to get some dog food, and crickets for the hubbys chamaleons. Me and the girls played with all the toys and tryed on some Halloween costumes. =) then we got Lilo a new soccer ball for her gift and I made a Bow Wow Beef and Bacon Cake. We played for a few hours with her new toy, then had her dogy friends from next door come over and have some cake with her and Elle. Man I've never seen them all eat so fast lol.

Lilo posing with her new toy. <3


Lilo and Elle lookin oh so cute.



Elle eating Cake!
 Well I'll have to add more pictures later, my computer is being realy frustrateing... or the internet.

But on a different note, Lilo's agility is comeing along so well. I realy couldn't be happier. =) Check out our YouTube page, link is on the side bar, She is just amazing me with all her progress. And she is realy enjoying it so much.
Elle is also showing signs of intrest in it, although she is to young to realy get into it, but she has fun jumping the small jump bars, and she is loveing the tunnel, She has even got the "Go Tunnel" command down. =)

But I also have something different in mind for Elle. I have contacted a StockDog trainer back in Cali. She has invited us to come out when we get home, and join in a class. Then from there she will let us disside exacally what we would like to do with her. I am super excited about all of this =)... only 28 days tell we'll be back home in Cali =))...

Oh and another thing, today I built my own Weave Poles, Its 6 poles, but I am going to add on another 6 soon I hope, Lilo is likeing them alot. I also spray painted them and my jumps tonight, its like a purplie-blue color. I realy love it. And I wraped some yellow ducktape around them. Will have pictures soon. They look amazeing. =)

well I think thats about it for now, sorry I am or horrible Blogger, but our internet has been horribly slow lately. Also its not so motivateing when you have no followers... So I'll ask, please follow and I will update more often.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment