Friday, July 30, 2010

Introducing...

Well I suppose I should start this Blog off by introducing you to my two furry friends that this blog was intended for...
So first there's Lilo... Well I could probley go on forever about her, but I'll try to keep it short and sweet =). Lilo is a Border Collie/Heeler Cross, I basically rescued her when she was about 5 weeks old, almost lost her due to sickness many times as a pup, but she pulled through, and is healthy as can be now. However she is very accident prone, I wont go into details just yet but I will say our Vet knows us a little too well. he he he...
Lilo has been my P.I.C. (partner in crime) for almost two years now. I can hardly believe it. Lilo has been by my side through it all, literualy... She has taught me a lot about myself and about life. We have learned a lot of things together, includeing many cool tricks. you can check out our youtube page for the videos(link on page).


Now it's Elle's turn...

Well, Elle was basically a very well thought out and planed puppy. I just couldnt go threw all the heart aches, scares and near death experiences that I went threw with Lilo, not to mention the vet bills. So I did my research and found a wonderful lady, who just happend to have a prego Australian Shepherd. Well months later I brought her home, and her and Lilo hit it off.
Elle is still a puppy so I still have much to teach her and her teach me. Elle just hit the 5 month mark today. She is a very smart, energetic, average puppy. Although she is very smart I would like to say she is a kind of clueless-smart. lol. But she is catching on quickly to her training, and is growing like a weed.

Although, I hate to say, that Elle and I don't have that bond yet like Lilo and I. However, Lilo and I had a lot more one on one time. And I have been makeing it a point latley to have that one on one time with her. Lilo is never too happy about it, but it is something that needs to be astablished at an early age.
Elle sure is a character, she is very sweet and loveing. A very cuddly puppy for sure. She gives her all in everything she does, which I love most. Not to mention she turns head where ever we go. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment